COVID-19 PRE-APPOINTMENT REQUIRED QUESTIONNAIRES: Shortly before your appointment, you will need to complete these supplemental forms.
HOW TO PREPARE AT HOME BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Brush your teeth at home before your appointment
- Do not drink anything hot or cold 30 minutes before your appointment
- Everyone, including patients, must wear a mask in the office
- Our bathroom is closed; use the restroom before arriving.
- If you have been sick within the last 14 days of your appointment, you will need to reschedule. You will not be seen at our office until you are outside of this time frame and feeling well.
What to do WHEN YOU ARRIVE for your Appointment:
- Stay in your car. Text (302) 239-3531 upon arrival; Our waiting room is currently closed.
- When we are ready for you, we will text you.
- Walk your patient to the door. We ask that only the scheduled patient enter the office. If a parent/guardian must accompany the patient, the parent/guardian will also be required to wear a mask, utilize hand sanitizer, complete a health history form and their temperature will be taken.
- Do you have an allergy to Hydrogen Peroxide? Please let us know prior to appointment
COVID-19 PRE-APPOINTMENT REQUIRED QUESTIONNAIRES:
- Shortly before your appointment, you will need to complete these supplemental forms.
The health and safety of our patients and team is the MOST IMPORTANT THING!
Here is what we are doing to keep you safe and smiling: