Our latest COVID procedures.
If either you or anyone in your household has been sick within the 7-days prior to your appointment, please call us to reschedule. Thanks for helping us keep you, other patients, and Team RO SAFE AND SMILING!
HOW TO PREPARE AT HOME BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Brush your teeth at home before your appointment
- Do not drink anything hot or cold 30 minutes before your appointment
- Mask requirements will be based on the most current CDC and Governor of DE Guidance based on local case counts.
- If either you or anyone in your household has been sick within the 7 days prior to your appointment, you will need to reschedule. You will not be seen at our office until you are outside of this time frame and feeling well.
COVID-19 PRE-APPOINTMENT REQUIRED QUESTIONNAIRES:
- Shortly before your appointment, you will need to complete a COVID Health Screening Form. You will receive a questionnaire via both text and email for your completion.
What to do WHEN YOU ARRIVE for your Appointment:
- Put on your mask* and come on in to the office :-) You will have already completed our COVID-19 Questionnaire and submitted this to us electronically. We will take the patient's temperature prior to treatment.
- Do you have an allergy to Hydrogen Peroxide? Please let us know prior to the appointment
*Mask requirements will be based on the current CDC and Governor of DE guidance based on local case counts.
The health and safety of our patients and team is the MOST IMPORTANT THING!
Here is what we are doing to keep you safe and smiling: